Navoi State Mining Institute
Organization of the educational process
Organization of research work
Rights and obligations of students
Faculty and other staff of the institute
Property and financial and economic activities of the Institute
Accounting, reporting and control
Termination of the Institute
1. This Charter defines the goals, objectives, the procedure for creating and organizing the activities of the Navoi State Mining Institute.
2. The Navoi State
Mining Institute was established by Decree of the President of the Republic of
Uzbekistan dated July 7, 1995 No. UP-1203 “On the Creation of the Navoi State
Mining Institute”. By the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
dated April 12, 2001 No. UP-2829, the Navoi State Mining Institute was
designated the supreme basic educational institution for the training of
specialists for the mining and metallurgical industry of the republic, as well
as engineering and teaching staff for professional colleges of the mining and
3. The Navoi State Mining Institute, being a state higher educational institution, is engaged in educational activities for the implementation of basic and additional educational programs, as well as in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, carries out educational and pedagogical and scientific-methodological activities and provides other educational services.
4. The Navoi State Mining Institute is guided in its activities by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education", the National Training Program, Resolutions of the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees, decrees and Orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, normative legal documents of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and this Charter.
5. The main tasks of the Navoi State Mining Institute are as follows: - meeting the needs of the individual in intellectual, cultural and spiritual-moral development through higher and postgraduate education; - the formation of a fully developed and devoted personality of a citizen of an independent state, a patriot of his homeland, recognizing his responsibility to the people, society, family, respecting national and universal values, strengthening and enhancing folk traditions, working faithfully and honestly in the name of the future of his homeland;
- the development of science through research and creative activities of scientific and pedagogical workers and students, the use of the results in the educational process;
- training, retraining and advanced training of specialists and scientific and pedagogical personnel of the relevant sectors of the economy,
- the preservation and enhancement of the moral, cultural and scientific values of society,
- dissemination of knowledge among the population, increasing its educational and cultural level.
6. The Navoi State Mining Institute is a legal entity, has separate property, has its own balance sheet, settlement currency and other accounts in banks, a seal with its name, stamp and details necessary for its activities.
The Institute may, on its own behalf, conclude agreements, acquire property and non-property rights, be liable, be a plaintiff and defendant in court.
The Institute has the right to be a member of business entities and partnerships in compliance with the requirements of applicable law.
7. The official name of the institute in Uzbek, Russian and English in full and abbreviated form: Navoi Davlat Institute Graduate (NDKI) Navoi State Mining Institute (NGGI) Navoi State Mining Institute (NSMI) Legal address: 210100, Navoi city, st. the house.
8. The charter of the Navoi State Mining Institute shall enter into force from the moment of registration in the prescribed manner with state bodies. Amendments to this Charter are carried out in the prescribed manner.
II. Organization of the educational process
9. The organization of the educational process at the Navoi State Mining Institute is governed by curricula (with a breakdown of the content of the educational program according to the curriculum of the disciplines and years of study), the annual calendar curriculum and class schedule, developed and approved by the institute independently.
Through the purposeful organization of the educational process, the choice of forms, methods and means of training, the institute is obliged to create the necessary conditions for students to master the basic educational professional programs of higher education.
The unity of the educational process and upbringing is ensured by state educational standards.
10. At the Navoi State Mining Institute, training is carried out with a separation from production. The main professional program in the field of higher education should be developed in the prescribed manner and undergo state registration at the Uzstandard agency. For all forms of education within the framework of the main educational professional program of higher education, a unified state educational standard applies.
11. Admission to the Navoi State Mining Institute is carried out in accordance with the legislation according to the applications of persons with secondary (complete) general, secondary specialized or vocational education, in accordance with the procedure and rules for admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan based on the results of scores on test tests. The admission procedure, the timing and forms of student training are established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the provisions of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Admission to the Navoi State Mining Institute is carried out on the basis of equal for all (both in grants and on a paid-contractual basis) uniform rules and a single competition, ensuring the right to enter applicants who received the highest scores on test trials with state grants. The admission of the rest of the entrants is based on the test score rating within the established paid contract quotas.
12. The Navoi State Mining Institute implements the basic educational programs of higher education in two levels: undergraduate and graduate programs.
Bachelor-based higher education with fundamental and applied knowledge in the field of training with a duration of study of at least 4 years. Upon completion of the bachelor's program, graduates are awarded a degree according to the results of state certification, a “bachelor” in the direction of training and a state-issued diploma is issued.
The main directions of undergraduate education:
5111000 Professional education (mining)
5310200 Power industry (by branches and directions)
5310700 Electrical engineering, electromechanics and electrical technology (by industry) 5311000 Automation and control of technological processes and production (by industry) 5311600 Mining
5311700 Geology, search and exploration of mineral deposits (by type of deposits)
5320200 Engineering technology and automation of engineering industries
5320400 Chemical technology (by type of production)
5321100 Technique and technology for the extraction of processing ores of rare and radioactive metals.
Master-higher education with fundamental and applied knowledge in a particular specialty of the field of study with a duration of study of at least 2 years on the basis of undergraduate studies. Upon completion of the master's program, graduates will be awarded the degree of “master” in a specific specialty in the field of training according to the results of state certification and a state diploma will be issued.
The main specialties of the magistracy:
5A310301 Metallurgy (by type of metal)
5А310705 Mining machines and equipment
5А311001 Automation of technological processes and production (by industry)
5А311601 Development of mineral deposits (by development methods)
5А311603 Mineral processing (by type of mineral)
5А320201 Technology and equipment of mechanical engineering (production)
5А320401 Chemical technology of inorganic substances (by type of production)
5A321101 Technology for the extraction, concentration and processing of ores of rare and radioactive metals.
State diplomas of bachelor's and master's degrees give their holders the right to engage in professional activities or, in accordance with the direction of training (specialty) received, continue their education in educational institutions of the next level (level).
13. The Navoi State Mining Institute has established the following main types of training: lecture, consultation, practical seminar, laboratory work, test, colloquium independent work, practice, course design (term paper), final qualification work, master's thesis. For all types of classroom studies, an academic hour is set with a duration of 40 minutes, a break between classes of at least 10 minutes. The languages in which training and education are conducted are Uzbek and Russian.
14. The academic year at the Navoi State Mining Institute is divided into two semesters, each of which ends with a debriefing of student performance in the form of rating control (final certification). Transfer of successful students from course to course is carried out by order of the rector on the recommendation of the dean of the faculty. Conditional transfer is not allowed. The assimilation of educational programs of higher education ends with a mandatory final certification of graduates in accordance with the Regulation approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
15. At the Navoi State Mining Institute, scientific and methodological work is carried out aimed at improving the quality of training of specialists through the use of advanced pedagogical and information technologies, means of individualization of education and self-education, the use of a modular system and distance learning. 16. The educational process at the Navoi State Mining Institute is carried out by the following faculties and departments:
Department of Mining
"Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics and Electrotechnology"
Department "Technique and technology of extraction and processing of ores of rare and radioactive metals"
Department of Life Safety
Department of Physical Culture
Department of Uzbek and Foreign Languages
Department of Electric Power
Department of Automation and Control of Technological Processes and Production
Department "Engineering Technology and Automation of Engineering"
Department of General Physics
CHEMICAL AND METALLURGICAL FACULTY:
Department of Metallurgy
Department of Chemical Technology
Department of Higher Mathematics
Department of Economics and Management
Department of Social Sciences and Humanities